Table of Contents
The capes are officially back in the trends therefore if you want to rock the winter season you must have a good collection of capes in your wardrobe. This is a trend that will give you a status of “superhero” and you will totally love your look. In this article, ” Cape dresses; The Best Capes You Must-Have in Your Wardrobe” cape dresses are explained Style-wise and season wise.
Capes are fun to wear, you have to manage your coat on your shoulders without wearing its sleeves, but the capes are not that much straightforward there is a wide range of styles. Of course, selection of style is a completely personal thing but there are few styles that are best to wear and the best capes you must-have in your wardrobe.
Cape Dresses for Winters
Oversized Long Cape
Once you have the oversized long cape you will totally love your look. The oversized cape not only save its wearer from the cold, but it also gives a glamorous look and enhances your personality and style. Though it’s slightly difficult to carry because you have to fix it on your shoulders without wearing the sleeves, once you learn the art of carrying it you would love wearing it.
Hooded cape is a new trend and everyone is just loving it. This will give you the style and glamour of the cape and its hood will give you a cozy and warm feeling. Therefore, you must have the hooded cape in your wardrobe before winters.
Feathers are back in trend and most of people think that they are just limited to the runways but they are wrong. So, you can carry the feathers in your real life as well and the new feather cape trend is for you. Moreover, these capes will give you the “model” look and they are perfect for the dinners and parties.
Poncho Style Cape
The style is very popular and it is perfect for the winter. It is easy to carry and saves you from catching a cold. Therefore, it is an excellent choice for traveling, meeting, dinner and casual wearing. Moreover, it is available in a variety of colors and it is made of wool.
Fur Collar Capes
Fur collar capes are for you if you are living in the areas with intense cold weather because these are woolen capes with fur collar. Moreover, the fur collar gives you a soft look and the woolen cape keeps you warm.
Front Zipped Cape
If you think that you cannot manage a front opened cape on your shoulders then, the front zipped cape is perfect for you. Also it is easy to carry as it gets fixed over your shoulders.
Also read our articles on
- Eyewear Trends; Best Glasses and Glasses Frames You Will Love to Wear
- Cape Dresses; The Best Capes You Must-Have in Your Wardrobe
- Best Jacket Trends for Men and Women – Fashion Trends 2020
- What to Wear this Summer; Fashion Trends for Women in 2020
- Color Trends 2020; Color Trends for Summer Outfits
Cape Dresses for Spring and Summers
The silk cape is a must-have item for your spring and summer wardrobe. The soft texture of silk gives you a soothing effect, as well as the cape, adds style to your personality. You can carry it with jeans during the spring season.
Oversized Floral Duster
The oversized floral dusters look amazing during the spring and summer season. If you are planning to spend your vacations on the beach than must include the oversized floral duster in your packing list and if you don’t have it in your wardrobe, go and grab your favorite print and color.
If you are a cape lover and want to wear it at a wedding or a party but can’t find the perfect one. Here is the new option, now the embroidered and lace duster and capes are available and you can carry them at weddings, dinners, and parties.
Some General Suggestions
- As the front opened capes are slightly difficult to carry and carrying a handbag along with cape is a tough job, therefore we suggest you, to carry the single loop handled bag instead of wearing a cross body handbag.
- People often get confused about what to wear under the capes. You can pair the capes with shirts and short Kurtas.
- Capes look amazing when paired with jeans, however, if you are wearing them at dinner or a formal meeting, you can pair them with trousers and the combination will give you a classic look.
- If you are paring the capes with jeans, we will suggest wearing sneakers or pumps. However, if you are pairing them with trousers, we will suggest wearing heels or sandals with them.
Also read our articles on
- Top Handbags Trends in 2020 You Must Follow to Look Glamorous
- How to Pick a Perfect Job Interview Outfit
- The Dress Trend That is Set to be Popular This Autumn
- Hair Care Routine and 6 Best Natural Ingredients for All Types of Hair
- Trending Hair Styles; Best Hair Style Ideas for Women