Cameron Boyce, Disney Star Dies at The Age of 20.
TV star Cameron Boyce was an American . He was famous for his amazing acting skills.Moreover, he acted in many feature films and TV series. He was born in 1999 and he made his first TV debut in 2008.
Famous Projects as Actor
He was famous for his role in Disney Channel’s comedy series “Jessie”. Apart from this Tv series, he was famous for his work in the feature films. He played the lead role in Mirrors, Eagle eye, Grown up and Grown up 2.
Cause of Death
According to a family statement, Cameron died due to the seizure that was a result of an ongoing medical condition for which he was being treated.
Fan’s Reaction at his Tragic Death
During his career, he gained quite a following and friendship with his co-stars. Soon, after his death, fans and friends send their condolences to his Instagram account, where he had 9.4 million followers.
Also read Our articles on
- ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed by US Military
- US-Taliban Peace Talks Concluded without the Representation of Afghan Government
- If the US-Iran Hardliners Want to Meet, Both the Domestic and Foreign Allies Will Stand in Their Way
- Arms Race Started as Putin Promises Response to the US Missile Tests
- “Greenland is not for sale.” President Trump Cancels Denmark Visit over Greenland
- ISIS Claimed the Responsibility for Bombing at Kabul Wedding
- Millions of Muslim Citizens in India are at Risk
- USA – China Trade Deal in Doubt, Says Trump, USA is not Ready
- North Korea Tests Short Range Ballistic Missile on Friday
- “The USA is Creating Doubts over the Pact”, Says Taliban
- India Revokes Article 370, Raising Fear of Unrest in the Region
- A human chain of Climate protesters attempt to block Boris Johnson’s motorcade near Buckingham Palace
- U.S – Iran Tensions; War Feared in the Region