Health Care and Nutrition Tips
Fitness is easy to achieve and maintain by following a healthy lifestyle, by following some Health Care and Nutrition tips. A healthy lifestyle is a blend of a balanced diet and exercise. However, people often follow the shortcuts and crash diets that led them to health issues and fitness problems.
If you are a beginner on the journey of fitness, here are some important tips for you.
- Keep an eye on PORTION.
- Take all the important NUTRIENTS in a balanced proportion.
- Take NATURAL sweets such as honey, dates and other fruits to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Be serious about Health, Nutrition & Mental health
- Avoid ARTIFICIAL sweeteners.
- Avoid taking Refined Carbs.
- Keep eye on your Weight, Use Ideal Body weight Calculator.
- AVOID processed and Junk food.
- Take NUTS as they have high nutrient value.
- Eat WHOLE grain food.
- Check Fat percentage from time to time, Use Fat Percentage Calculator
- Keep an eye on your CALORIE count.
- Check your BMI, Use Body Mass Index (BMI) Calculator.
- Make sure to Eat enough PROTEIN.
- AVOID artificial trans fat.
- Take healthy SNACKS such as roasted grams, dates, fruits, dry fruits.
- Don’t eat too many CARBS at dinner.
- Eat vegetables and white meat.
- NEVER skip breakfast.
- Don’t eat FRIED food items.
- Drink unsweetened Milk, Tea, and Coffee.
- Make sure you are taking enough FIBER in your diet.
- While DINING OUT choose healthy options.
- Don’t set NON ACHIEVABLE goals in your fitness journey.
- Always do a WARM-UP session before starting cardio.
- Prefer workout in the MORNING.
- Always listen to your BODY need.
- Don’t PANIC if your scale is not moving down.
- Have enough SLEEP.
Our Health Gadgets
- Body Mass Index (BMI) Calculator
- Fat Percentage Calculator
- Ideal Body Weight Calculator
- Mental Health; Depression Symptoms and Types of Depression
- New Research Updated the Diet for a Healthy Heart
- The Secrets of Herpes in Throat