How Many Muslims in India? Which Percentage of Muslims in India is at Citizenship risk
How Many Muslims in India?
Millions of Muslim Citizens in India are at risk of being Declared Foreign Migrants. They may lose their right to citizenship as the government pursues the hard-line Hindu agenda that has challenged the pluralist vision of the country. There are 4 million Muslim citizens in India and these Muslims in India are at risk of being Declared Foreign Migrants.
- Climate Change Cause and Effect
- Jammu and Kashmir Article 370; Game of Various Players With Multiple Interests
- Revival of Nationalist Politics in a Globalized World
- International Court of Justice ICJ Announced the Final Verdict of kulbhushan yadav Case
The hard-line Hindu agenda started from the Assam, a poor state near the border of Myanmar and Bangladesh. a large percentage of Muslims in India are at Citizenship risk, they are born in India and they have been enjoying the rights to citizenship for many years. Hundreds of Muslim citizens of India have been arrested on suspicion of being foreign migrants and authorities are planning to build the huge detention camps.
Which Percentage of Muslims in India is at Citizenship risk
A Large Percentage of Muslims in India is at risk Muslim minority citizens are getting more and fearful with every passing day, as the campaign is not backing down. The Muslims, who have been the citizens of India for many years, have to bring the documentary proof of their citizenship. The campaign to prove citizenship is fast in Assam and 33million Muslims have to prove that they or their ancestors were the citizens of India before 1971.
The campaign is launched weeks after the Indian unilateral decision to revoke article 370 from the Indian constitution and it had changed the special status of Jammu and Kashmir and made it the federal territory of India without the consent of the local population and local leadership.
- The Success of Pakistan in War Against Terrorism UN Restores Pakistan’s Status As “Family Station”
- Trump Reelection 2020 Campaign; What are the New Promises
- Middle East Crises; The Ingredients of Unrest and Tensions in Middle East
- Finding The Reasons of Sudan Crises
- Diplomatic Success of Pakistan at SCO Summit 2019
However, the task to bring the documentary proof of citizenship is not an easy one. Many of Muslim families in India are rushing to bring decades-old property deeds or birth certificates with their ancestor’s name on it. If they fail to bring the documents they will lose their citizenship. It will create a crisis and millions of Muslims will be detained as a result of the campaign.